Monday 31 January 2011

Journal Entry 53, Title: Holiday Plans

What would I like to do for my holiday? I would like to go to Taipei, Kaohsiung, and my room. I have to go to Taipei and Kaohsiung because my relatives live there. My dad’s relatives live in Kaohsiung, and my mother’s relatives live in Taipei. I don’t usually do anything except watch TV when I visit my relatives, there’s really nothing else to do. I don’t think I will go visit any countries during my spring break, the break is pretty short and we have a test on February 8, which is the last day of our break. The school cut short of our break to make us take a test. I want to go hang out with my friends during the break, either go to UMC to play sports or go watch some movies. Hanging out with friends is by far the most fun and interesting thing I can do in my life, so I hope I can do it during the break. Other than playing, I think I’ll have to study a lot, too. I have to prepare for the many tests that are coming my way. Chemistry, math, and many other tests. 



No comments:

Post a Comment