Monday 3 January 2011

Journal Entry 42, Title: Welcome Back

Nothing much happened during my Winter Break. I studied a lot, I studied SAT Chemistry, Physics, Art History, and many other subjects. I went to UMC and played basketball with Michael Liu and other people one time, and I went to a restaurant on the first floor of our school building. I went to the restaurant with 7 other people, and we ate So Shi Shao and had a great time. My sister came back on December 23rd, and I went to the movies with my family. We went to see the Harry Potter movie, and after the movie, we went to a Japanese restaurant. On Thursday of the second week, we went to Jiou Fan, a town near Taipei. Jiou Fan is famous for its snacks that the street vendors sell. There are also many stores selling other different things. My sister brought a bag that has cat pictures on it. I ate a lot of things. The next day, we went to the Flora Expo, at that place, we saw many flowers, and also many people. We didn’t go to a lot of the exhibitions because there were too many people. After the Flora Expo, we went home to Hsinchu, which is different from everybody because everybody is coming to Taipei for the New Year count down. Many of my friends went to Taipei 101, but I didn’t go because I have too much homework. It was a pretty busy and fun winter break for me, although it was a pity that I missed the chance to celebrate the year 100 in Taipei with my friends. Anyways, Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment