Wednesday 9 February 2011

Journal Entry 54, Title: Holiday Reality

Before the spring break started, I have many things planned in mind. I ended up doing most of them, but didn’t get to do the one that I wanted to do the most. I did go to Kaohsiung and Taipei to visit my relatives, and like what I said before the spring break, I sat around and did almost nothing but watch TV. I ate a lot when I visited my relatives, we went to a buffet restaurant for lunch, so I ate many food; my grandma also gave me a lot of food. I did study for the SAT test during my break; I practiced doing the test a few times and took the practice test on February 8. I didn’t get to hang out with friends mostly because the break was very short, and also because most people are busy visiting relatives and getting red envelopes. One good (or bad) thing about the spring break is that I didn’t do ANY homework; I got a pretty good rest from not doing school work. Even though I didn’t get to hang out with my friends, I still think the spring break is pretty nice. I had to do a lot of homework even during the winter break, so it was a relief when I didn’t have to do any during spring break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment