Friday 6 May 2011

Free Write


While the other people have APs, I have SAT subject tests. Although not nearly as hard as the AP Exams, it still takes a pretty long time to prepare. I’m taking the SAT Math Level II and Chemistry test this Saturday, and I’m awfully nervous. Chemistry and math are never my interests, and of course they are never easy for me. The chemistry test took me a very very long time to prepare, because there was a lot of stuff to understand and memorize. The SAT Math Level II test didn’t take me very long to study, but it’s still kind of hard to get 800. Because my parents are both math teachers, they’ve been putting a lot of pressure on my math test. I’m starting to feel more like a junior, since there are a lot of tiring things happening these days. I had to turn in a piece of artwork, and I spent many hours working it. I sat in front of my desk and worked on it for five hours straight, for two days. It’s weird how while some people are very busy and super stressed out, some people are going to the movies and saying how awesome that movie was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment