Monday 14 March 2011

A Reprieve


After I started high school, everyday of my life became very similar. Wake up, go to school, come home, study, do homework, play violin, sleep. Everyday is the same and it gets very tiring doing the exact same thing everyday. Even weekends are similar to each other. On Saturdays and Sundays I always wake up at 9, and I study, to homework, then play violin. The only difference from weekdays is that I get to sleep later, and also get to play basketball. This boring routine feels like a cage that locked my mind up. When my life becomes too boring, I usually do something else to escape from the monotonous cycle. For example, I play computer, listen to music, or just sit around and ponder about life. Most adults escape from their boring life by going on a vacation, they go to places where there aren’t many people, so they can get a good rest. I think watching movies or reading books is a good way to escape from reality, when you watch a movie or read a book, you get absorbed in the plot, and you kind of imagine yourself being in the story with the characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment