Thursday 21 October 2010

Journal Entry18, Title: Persuade Me

I want a bottle of water. And you are going to get one for me. “Why should I?” you may ask, don’t be so upset and I will tell you why. First of all, I need a bottle of water because I am thirsty. Imagine that you are stuck in a cage with the water just out of your reach. That’s the situation I’m in right now. Also, getting a bottle of water is easy… “Then why don’t you do it yourself?” Wait, I’m not done talking. Getting a bottle of water is easy for you, but not for me. That is because I have no legs, I lost both of them in war. I have to go down so many flights of stairs just to get a bottle of water, and I might die of thirst by the time I reached the first floor. Lastly, what if I’m god in disguise, and I’m here to test you? If you get the water for me, it might be a sign that you are a good man, and you will receive luxurious treasures just like in fairy tales. “But what if you’re not?” You’ll never know, plus, you won’t want to try the consequences. 


1 comment: