Thursday 28 October 2010

Journal Entry 20, Title: What I don't like about this class

What I don’t like about this class? People might expect a five paragraph, 5 page double spaced essay, but to be honest, there isn’t much that I don’t like. If I have to be picky, I would say the weird smell that lingered in this classroom for one entire day. The smell can be easily described; it smells like “gas”. One thing that I also didn’t like was when we read the Scarlet Letter, we have to read many chapters for each week, and I wasn’t able to keep on with the schedule of the book. Unlike the pre-calculus and physics class, the formation of the seats are comfortable and spacey, I won’t hit my elbow with someone else’s every time I’m writing something. I hate it when I don’t have enough space to write, plus I am usually the only left handed person, so when I sit in the middle of various people, my left elbow keeps on bumping into another person’s right elbow. The formation of tables and chairs allows me to focus intensely for a much longer time than in pre-calculus or physics. Almost everything I have to say are positive things, I don’t have many complaints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment