Thursday 23 September 2010

My Personal Disaster

I went up to the stage,
The audience was pitch black
I was all alone
With no one at my back
I looked at the microphone
And I started to speak
But none of the words came out
I looked at the draft
And my hand started to tremble
The words on the paper
Looked like carvings on a cave wall
The words looked like they’re moving
The words looked like they’re alive
Finally my eyes fell upon
Some words that I knew before
I cleared my throat quietly
I opened my mouth once more
I told the story on the paper
It was about a man who doesn’t like his voice
The audience began to snicker
The judges begin to laugh nervously
It must’ve been my voice
That made the audience scoff
Finally the script came to an end
And I hurried off the stage
The experiment was terrible
It was bad and not too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment