Tuesday 7 June 2011

One Hundred


One hundred journal entries. Each entry has over 200 hundred words. That is a LOT of words. Although I forget to do this journal assignment frequently, I still got over 20000 words written on my blog. This assignment has proved very useful to me. Because I have to write more than 200 words on each journal, whether I have anything to say or not, I am now very capable of writing lengthy essays, because I can always find things to say now. This assignment has also helped me do homework in other classes. In MUN class, we often have to write movie responses, and I usually don’t have any opinion. After this vigorous journal training, I found out that I finish these responses much faster than I did before. I was able to identify my own opinions very fast, and write it out. This was a very valuable experience for me, because I learned a lot. I didn’t really think this journal writing assignment will benefit at first, and I thought it was just annoying. Now that I’ve done a hundred journals, I felt that I earned more than I bargained for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment