Thursday 25 November 2010

Journal Entry 32, Title: Natural Cycles


I think the life and death cycle of nature is kind of comforting, although it makes me feel sad and insignificant to think about it. I think birth, growth, death, and rebirth is vital to maintain the nature. I think this cycle is comforting instead of disturbing, I think it will be more disturbing if nature doesn’t have this cycle. When you take away even one part of the cycle, the whole balance of nature will collapse. If you take away birth, the world will stop living, and everything will eventually die. If you take away death, the world will be in total chaos, because the population will become too large. It is impossible to take away even one part of the cycle, but if you do, the world will turn into a place that nobody is normal. The life and death cycle of nature comforts me because it reminds me that the world and the living things on it will eventually change, and the scene outside my window will eventually change, too. If the things never change, the world will be very boring, and it will seem like we are stuck in time or a nightmare. More importantly, without the cycle, we won’t be here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment